Tuesday, March 30, 2010

RAWR!




So I worked on the color of my characters and I've decided between these two


I was pretty happy with Mike's design and the colors he had so I didn't make a whole lot of changes. with melissa, I might have done a little too much. Blue hair with a green shirt...not very appealing to your eyes. When it comes to hamper, he was a little difficult because I wanted a bold color for a hamster for his bold personality. The blue is nice but I might stick with the orange.

here is a model of hamper I am working on. I need to get more sculpty clay though. hes a little to small (even for a hamster)


SKETCHES AND STUFF




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You kind of missed the point of my instruction from the last post (on your GoStudio account). With the exception of Mike's arms, the second image is just a color-shift. You missed an opportunity to explore textures, line-treatments, and most importantly, backgrounds. I doubt that you will use a white background for your animation...
The color change hamster is interesting...
Not sure why you are modeling the hamster (unless this is needed for animation reference).
I encourage you to look at the comment (on GoStudio) and follow the directions. Especially regarding the outlines...